2013年4月20日土曜日

Food: Wald9 Cinema Dragon Ball Z Combo Set - fooled by the branding...

As I mentioned in the previous post, I went to see the film "Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods" at Wald9 Cinema in Shinjuku. I wanted to get myself the obligatory popcorn and coke to enjoy with the movie, when I caught a glimpse of this little combo...


Yes, the official Dragon Ball Z Combo set!

For 950 yen (approx $9US), you get yourself a drink, popcorn and 2 (yes, two!) official Dragon Ball pencils!! Limited to 5000 boxes!!

So yes, I was gullible enough to buy one...

Food to keep the virginity strong!

But check out how much popcorn I got...

Wha...?

Yeah, the bag was half empty (or half full if you are an optimist)!
According to the manager, "the amount of popcorn was never stated in the advertisement"...


Really now... Then why make the bag so big? I don't wanna sound cheap or anything but when I pay 9 bucks for popcorn and a coke, I expect my bag to be at least 3 quarters full!

Oh well, I did at least get myself a cool pair of Dragon Ball pencils...


Until I realized that I'm 25 and I haven't used a pencil in 15 years...


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...